Appello Systems is now introducing Wisepilot 3.5. The new Wisepilot version includes a comprehensive upgrade of the user interface as well as dynamic traffic sensitive routing, powerful One Line Search and full integration to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
In the new version of Wisepilot 3.5, customers will be able to utilize several new features including possibility to share your locations and events through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter, dynamic traffic sensitive routing, and one line search.
When sharing via Facebook and Twitter, the feed will show a short text message of choice and a link to the map itself, which non-Wisepilot users also will be able to view.
The key features of Wisepilot 3.5:
- Dynamic Routing –intelligent traffic features has been added, making it possible for the user to, for example, foresee traffic jams and avoid them smoothly.
- Social Network integration – full integrated to Facebook and Twitter.
- User interface – has been further improved ensuring highest usability standards.
- Pedestrian navigation –improvement of the unique pedestrian navigation mode.
- My Maps –a new feature which makes Wisepilot even more flexible. With My Maps, the user can download maps onto the device and, through this, save data traffic while looking at maps when there is no connectivity.
- One line search – a faster way to finding the desired destination. Simply type and search.